Our Children's Ministry
It is abundantly clear from the words of Jesus in Matthew 18:1-6 & 19:13,14 that children are greatly loved by our Lord! What would a church be without children? One of the great blessings and responsibilities God gives to us as a community of believers is to model faith and godliness for our children while instructing them in the ways of the Lord.
While we believe it is the primary responsibility of the parents to instruct their children in the Christian life, it is our desire at New Hope to help strengthen and support families, as well as to provide spiritual nurturing for children, who for various reasons, have little opportunity to learn about God. We do this in the following ways:
- WORSHIP — believing in the importance of children experiencing the beauty of the family worshipping together, all children are included in Sunday morning worship as we gather each week
- CARE— loving care is provided for those of NURSERY AND TODDLER AGE
- INSTRUCTION — with a strong emphasis on the importance of valuing God’s truth in our lives, Sunday School classes are provided for ages PRESCHOOL THROUGH 12 YEARS OLD, and are taught by dedicated teachers and helpers who are supplied with quality teaching material
- PRAYER — congregational prayer is offered for our children each Sunday, along with prayer for the families throughout the week by church leaders and our prayer team
- PROTECTION — as we implement ministries at New Hope, we seek to guard against encouraging over commitment by family members that might hinder the importance of families spending quality time together
***For more information on the different ministries we offer for CHILDREN, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*****For information on our YOUTH ministry, visit our YOUTH page.