Jr. & Sr. High (6th-12th)
Young people today are constantly bombarded with outside influences. Some of these are good; some are bad. But in this ever-growing trend of relativism, youth need to know the truth of God and how it applies to their lives. Our desire is to train our young people to know the truth of God and to understand how to combat lies that confront them everyday by this culture.
Jr. & Sr. High Fellowship provides an environment that encourages the growth of personal relationships with God and with others through prayer, the study of God’s Word, accountability, and social events. It is the goal of the leaders to help young adults grow in their knowledge of God so they can stand firm in His truth whether at home, school, or the work place.
(For this past Fall 2018 through Spring 2019, our Youth Group schedule was 1st, 3rd & 4th Wednesday evenings, consisting of 2 regular meetings of teaching, small groups & games and 1 monthly event.)
NOTE: Regular biweekly Youth meetings will be taking a break for the summer. However, plan to hook up with the Youth Group for each of our MONTHLY SUMMER EVENTS:
- Wednesday, June 26th @ 6 pm - BBQ @ a church family's home (contact email@example.com for location information)
- Saturday, July 20th, 1-4 pm - Lake Tapps Swim Party @ a family's home (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for location information)
- Wednesday, July 31st - Stargazing @ Sunrise. Meet @ the church @ 7 pm to carpool (contact email@example.com for location information)
- Saturday, August 17th - Join the All-church Bike Ride @ the John Wayne Trail. Meet @ the church @ 9 am to carpool (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for location information)
- Wednesday, August 21st - EVENT TO BE DETERMINED! (contact email@example.com for location information)
If you would like additional information about this ministry, or to view upcoming events, please view our CHURCH CALENDAR or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.