Jr. & Sr. High
Young people today are constantly bombarded with outside influences. Some of these are good; some are bad. But in this ever growing trend of relativism, youth need to know the truth of God and how it applies to their lives. Our desire is to train our young people to know the truth of God and to understand how to combat lies that confront them everyday by this culture.
Jr. & Sr. High Fellowship provides an environment that encourages the growth of personal relationships with God and with others through prayer, the study of God’s Word, accountability, and social events. It is the goal of the leaders to help young adults grow in their knowledge of God so they can stand firm in His truth whether at home, school, or the work place.
UPCOMING YOUTH EVENTS:
*****Our youth group started back up again mid-fall 2017. We welcome new teens to try us out as we seek to build a brand new group!
Our new monthly format will be:
- 3 weekly youth group at the church Sundays 6:00-7:30 pm.
- 1 monthly special event (usually at the church - Sunday 6:00-7:30 pm.
- In November, we had a Harvest kick-off party in someone's home.
- In December, we had a Progressive Dinner & White Elephant GIft Exchange.
- In January, we had a Nerf War.
- In February, we had a Build-Your-Own-Pizza night.
- In March, we played a game of Shaving Cream Baseball!
- ...what is in store for the Spring and Summer events? ...only the leaders know! :)
If you would like additional information about this ministry, or to view upcoming events, please view our CHURCH CALENDAR or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.